Our responsibility regarding the environment is something we take seriously.
We recognise that our day-to-day operations have the potential to impact on the environment and we are committed to minimising the impact through good management and continuous improvement.
As an organisation, we aim to:
- Minimise the level of harmful emissions through the efficient use of resources and the implementation of appropriate new technologies.
- Minimise the risks of pollution and other environmental incidents through carefully prepared and documented procedures and plans.
- Minimise use of natural resources such as energy, water and raw materials.
Reduce the stem miles and food miles on our routes.
- Continuously invest in new technology.
- Constantly invest in converting our vehicles to LPG in an effort to reduce damage to the ozone layer.
- Use our tracker system to enforce or monitor the mileage of our drivers, ensuring that no unnecessary journey is carried out.
For more information on our sustainability policy, contact us at at email@example.com.